Sunday, June 05, 2005

My and Kamrans Article is reborn

In 2001 me and Kamran Sharifibadi wrote an article about Extreme Programming, which was pulished in the Norwegian publication of Computerworld. It must be said though that my boss was very helpful in the process, as we was constrained by 800 words (if I remember correctly), and it was really hard to express wat we wanted in so few words.
After it has been unavailable online for a long time, it suddenly appeared again:
Bringer Systemutvikling videre

I still belive that that the practices and values in Extreme Programming pretty much catches the essence of real life programming, done the right way. There is so much wasted resources spending time to produce non-deliverable artifacts. All artifacts produced in a project must contribute to the delivarables of the project or reduce risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home